The overriding objective of our activity is the production, repair and modernization of rolling stock within our implemented and maintained business management system in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 standard as well as with IRIS standard rev.02.1.
Our clients’ trust and the company’s market outlook are built by assuring the competitiveness and reliability of our vehicles throughout their entire period of use.
We achieve this objective through:
- Identification of our clients’ needs and expectations
- Cooperation with and acquisition of suppliers of materials of the required quality and with a stable position on the market
- Regular quality control of manufactured products
- Monitoring and optimization of processes and the reduction of production costs
- Improvement of technical solutions through the modernization of our machinery resources as well as the introduction of new technologies, materials and raw materials which are safe for use and environmentally-friendly.
- Organization of workstations which have an effect on the increase of production efficiency
- Minimization of hazards in the work environment through the use of the latest tools and techniques at workstations
- Assuring protection of the natural environment through sorting and limiting the level of waste generated
- Reduction and prevention of pollutant emissions into the environment
- Performing systematic identification of occupational hazards and risks as well as material damage
- Prevention of problems which may arise in the Enterprise, thanks to the identification of the risks involved
- Continual improvements to the effectiveness of the Business Management System in order to fulfill the requirements of standards PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and IRIS rev.02.1.
The above goals are achieved by company management, who at the same time commit themselves to the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the business management system.
The quality policy is part of the company’s operations strategy. Each employee is aware of the goals set as well as of the fact that each and every action has an effect on customer satisfaction.